Book Signing – 120 Ways To Achieve Your Purpose With LinkedIn by Sue Ellson @ Dymocks Adelaide
Register to attend at http://dymocksadelaide.eventbrite.com.auto receive the Top 20 LinkedIn Tips! – Get your LinkedIn Questions answered too!
Please join us to celebrate the first book by well known Independent LinkedIn Specialist, Sue Ellson who will be visiting Dymocks Adelaide from Melbourne. Sue was born and grew up in Adelaide and moved to Melbourne in 1994.
This is your chance to ask Sue any of your LinkedIn questions and purchase an exclusively signed copy of her first book (just $29.99)!
Published by 120 Ways Publishing, ‘120 Ways To Achieve Your Purpose With LinkedIn‘ is for:
• students, job seekers and career changers
• freelancers, entrepreneurs and business owners
• advisers, consultants and thought leaders
• community groups and professional associations
• schools, colleges and universities
• anyone who wants to leverage their skills, knowledge and networks
‘120 Ways To Achieve Your Purpose With LinkedIn‘ provides tried and true tips and techniques for
• defining and achieving your purpose
• your LinkedIn Profile, Company Page and Group
• LinkedIn features including Newsfeed, Pulse, Apps
• job search, career development, business and social enterprise
• measuring and improving your performance, statistics, backups
• solving issues, taking action and achieving results
This thorough, practical and detailed guide provides you with the key strategies and techniques, based on your purpose, that you can implement today for your success in the future.
For information about Dymocks Adelaide, visit them on Facebook
and see the details of their store at https://www.dymocks.com.au/stores/sa/dymocks-adelaide
Thursday 21 April 2016 from 12:00 PM to 2:00 PM (ACST) – Add to Calendar
Dymocks Adelaide, 153 Rundle Mall, Adelaide, South Australia, 5000, Australia
THANKS FOR PROMOTING THE EVENT!
Book Signing 120 Ways To Achieve Your Purpose With LinkedIn at Dymocks Adelaide
This is our first book signing event – check out the story of the book ‘120 Ways To Achieve Your Purpose With LinkedIn‘ here.
REMEMBER TO REGISTER NOW: